Teaching and Learning
- Teaching-Learning process is student-centric.
- The college faculties use many teaching methods and techniques.
- Group discussions and paper presentations.
- College provides audio-visual aids like Interactive Board,LCD Projector, OHP, TV, Tape recorder etc.
- Charts and Maps are used from time to time.
- Laboratories - The college has well equipped laboratories of Home-Economics , Textile and Computer.
- The college has 30 computers in all.
- Student’s Council is formed every year as per the guidelines of affiliating university.
- Students who scorethe highest marks in the previous examinations in the first attempt are nominated as class-representatives.
- These class representatives form the students council.
Incentives and Prizes :
- Incentives and Prizes are given to the promising and outstanding students in Sports, Extension and Cultural activities.
- Tracksuits and required sports material are provided to the players.
- Prizes are also given to the students for their outstanding performance in the university and college examinations.
- Prizes are also given by the faculty members.
Fee Concessions :
- Government of India Scholarship / Free-ship for – SC, ST, NT, SBC,OBC students.
- State Government Fee Concessions of – Rajshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Tuition fee Scholarship for open and Minority category, Freedom Fighter, Open Merit, Physically handicapped, Ex – Serviceman Scholarship.
Health Services :
- Medical Examination is annually conducted for the first year U.G. students.
- Eminent Doctors of the city volunteer their services.
- First Aid facility is available in the Sports Department,
- Lectures of well known medical practitioners are organized for students and staff members.
Support to Bright Students :
- Provide library facilities.
- Provide reading material.
- Encouragement for participating in inter college Competitions.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) :
- Quality Assurance Cell was constituted in the college, with a view to bring out qualitative improvement.
- The meetings of the cell are regularly held.