Code of conduct for various stakeholders
Human values and professional ethics play a major role in any field of activity. Code of conduct can make any person responsible and accountable. People become aware of their accountability if they are ruled by some code or laws of behaviour. Teachers and students may conduct themselves in a better and responsible way if they are guided by some set of rules.
Code of conduct for teachers
Teachers shall :
- Identify the needs and abilities of students and guide them in their intellectual, emotional and moral development.
- Treat all students equally irrespective of their religion, caste, creed, sex and social and economic class.
- Abstain from provoking students which may lead to communal ill will.
- Develop a sense of respect among students for their parents.
- Impart knowledge after preparation.
Code of conduct for students
All students admitted in this institution shall :
- have 75% of attendance.
- Always carry the Identity card issued by the institution.
- Abstain from any form of ragging in the institution.
- Abide by the rules and regulation stipulated by the institution.
- Abide by the decisions of the librarian regarding discipline in the library.
Code of conduct for the Principal
The Principal of the institution shall :
- Endeavour to fulfil the vision and mission of the institution.
- Involve all the stakeholders in the development of the institution.
- promote decentralisation of power for the effective administration of the institution.
- Treat all teachers, non-teaching staff, students and stake holders without indulging in favouritism.
- Take necessary action to maintain discipline on the campus.